Chicken Burgers!!

Hey, I know I haven't been around in a while but I was in Turkey but I'll talk about that in another blog post anyhow today I have an amazing recipe that I've tried two days ago and I absolutely love it and it's the Chicken Burgers. I know that every single person probably heard of the 'healthy' turkey burgers or the 'unhealthy' beef burgers. Okay. First I wanna say that this is a load of bull. There's no such a thing as that, beef is not unhealthy and turkey is not healthy it's all about the way you cook them and yeah maybe turkey is healthier than beef but that doesn't mean that beef is unhealthy. With that being said, Here's the Chicken Burgers recipe I was talking about :)
The Ingredients:
~2 seasoned chicken breasts.
~1 small bell pepper.
~1 small onion.
~Cilantro. (Adjust to taste.)
~Salt and pepper. (Adjust to taste.)
Instructions:
-Blend your ingredients together using a food processor till they reach a smooth consistency.
-Shape your burgers and let them cool for a few minutes (Five minutes should be fine but the longer the better.) before heating a pan or a grill and cooking your burgers on it.
-Then serve!!!
Notes:
-You can serve these burgers in whole wheat buns with some veggies on the side or serve them with some healthy fries (Recipe on my blog.) and some veggies.
-These recipe makes about 4 medium sized burgers but of course you can adjust the size of your burgers to your liking.
-Be careful because these burgers don't hold together as nicely as the beef burgers.






Hope you enjoy your delicious chicken burgers and let me know if you make them, you can find me on Instagram and Twitter @sara_guesses and on my Facebook page Sara Guesses. and it'd be really great if you could follow me and like my page :)
Also, I do not own the rights to pictures used, I just found them on google.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mashed Potatoes!!

The Perfect Body?!

Chocolate Milkshake!!