Healthy fries!!


It's true you can enjoy your fries without feeling guilty or ruining your diet and I know what you're probably thinking right now? That it's absolutely impossible to have healthy fries that taste good but that's not at all true and if you need proof just try my crispy and soft healthy fries recipe. I'm sure you'll thank me when you do ;)  
The ingredients:
~1 medium sized potato.
~1 Tbsp of olive oil.
~1 Tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
~1 Tbsp of cornmeal.
~1 tsp of salt.
~1 tsp of pepper.
~2 tsp of cumin.
Instructions:
-Start by peeling the potato and cutting it.
-Then in a bowl add the olive oil, apple cider vinegar, salt, pepper and cumin before mixing them together and in another bowl add the cornmeal, salt, pepper and cumin before mixing them together too.
-Add the potatoes to the olive oil and vinegar mixture and stir them.
-Remove the potatoes from the olive oil and vinegar mixture and add them to the cornmeal mixture before stirring the potatoes slowly until completely coated. 
-Grease a pan or line it with parchment paper then spread the potatoes on it but make sure they're not on top of each other.
-Preheat your oven and let the potatoes cook for about 5:15 minutes (Check on them after 5 minutes).
-When your fries are a nice golden color, take them out of the oven and let them cool for a bit before serving them!! 
Notes:
-You can add whatever spices you like.
-This method works with sweet potatoes too.
-And of course feel free to double the recipe.



Hope you enjoy your crispy fries and let me know if you make them, you can find me on Instagram and Twitter @sara_guesses and on my Facebook page Sara Guesses. and it'd be really great if you could follow me and like my page :)
Also, I do not own the rights to pictures used, I just found them on google.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Eating Disorder Story.

Apple-Ginger Muffins!!!

Mashed Potatoes!!