The Perfect Body?!


Have you ever asked yourself if you have the perfect body? Wait, let me answer that to you I'm sure you did but have you ever asked yourself what is the perfect body?




Now according to the beauty standards and media of today, the perfect body of a woman is either skinny at the waist with huge boobs and a huge ass like a Kardashian's body or the really skinny and lean zero size kinda of body like a Victoria's secret model but are we really obligated to look like that to be beautiful? I guess the answer is pretty damn obvious and that is no but I'm sure that every single girl has read and heard this at least a million times before but yet we never really listen or believe it because everywhere we go there's those perfect girls flaunting their perfect bodies whether it be at the beach or just on instagram. The thing is that everything around us nowadays is just pushing us to believe that we are nothing more than just bodies and that there's nothing deeper about us than the image of our bodies even though there's thousands of people around the world working on women empowerment and all that we still won't believe it because when we look around we see that the women who are successful are the ones with 'the perfect bodies' seeing that the world around us doesn't give enough attention to the women successful in the educational or sports fields. It just shows the perfect life of the Kardashians or the Victoria's secret models and then people come and wonder why girls are suffering from eating disorders and why boys don't see girls as anything more than sexual objects and I'll talk about a personal experience you see I was a little bit chunky in my early teens before I decided that I need to put my body on track before it's too late and of course I went through the starving and binging phases but that story is for another time anyhow so, as a result of my healthier diet and working out I lost some weight and thus, the size of my 'curves' decreased and I can't tell you how many times I had some of my family members tell me that now I'm less beautiful and like how am I going to find someone and get married just like there's nothing more to me than the size of my boobs and ass and like my manners, brain,... etc don't matter as long as I have a nice body and fortunately, I'm one of the few girls that don't really care about anyone's opinion because I know that I'm way so much more than my body but since the world around us doesn't show and glorify the lives of the women successful and powerful like Malala Yousafzai then nothing is gonna change and I'll be just another unpopular and maybe unread opinion but at least I said my piece of mind.



And every single female out there needs to know and most importantly believe even if it feels like a broken record  that she's so much more than her body and that she's capable of anything she puts her mind to and that she doesn't need to starve herself and spend hours at the gym everyday to be beautiful because no matter what she's beautiful even if she's 'too fat' or 'too skinny' to the world so, to all my fellow girls and women out there you're beautiful and you're worth it and screw whoever tells you you're not.


You can find me on Instagram and Twitter @sara_guesses and on my Facebook page Sara Guesses. and it'd be really great if you could follow me and like my page :)
Also, I do not own the rights to pictures used, I just found them on google.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mashed Potatoes!!

Chocolate Milkshake!!