Chocolate Milkshake!!

Summer is here and so is its unbearable heat and sun. Thus, what is a better way to cool down than a delicious chocolate milkshake. But the traditional store bought or even home made milkshake can have a little too much calories, sugar and saturated fats so, I came up with this healthy chocolate milkshake recipe, hope you like it.
The ingredients:
~1 and 1/2 cup of cold skimmed milk. 
~2 tsp of cacao powder.
~1 tsp of peanut butter. 
~1 tsp of vanilla extract.
~2 sachets of stevia. (Adjust to taste.)
Instructions:
-In a small bowl, add the peanut butter, cacao powder, stevia and vanilla extract with a splash of milk then heat them in the microwave for 30 seconds or 1 minute depending on your microwave then mix them together until you get a creamy texture.
-Blend the mixture and the cold milk in an electric blender.
-Then serve!!
Notes:
-You can use any preferred milk (Almond, Soy,....etc)
-You can use any preferred sweetener.  
-You can use any nut butter or seed butter if you're allergic to nuts instead of the peanut butter. 
-You can use this same recipe with hot milk to make a nice hot chocolate to warm you up in winter.


I hope you enjoy your milkshake, leave me a comment and let me know how you find it. You can find me on Instagram and Twitter @sara_guesses and on my Facebook page Sara Guesses. and it'd be really great if you could follow me and like my page :)
Also, I do not own the rights to pictures used, I just found them on google.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mashed Potatoes!!

The Perfect Body?!