Apple-Ginger Muffins!!!


The second recipe of my fall series is here!! And It's the delicious Apple-Ginger Muffins that will make your place smell exactly like fall. Now, without further ado, here's the recipe!
The Ingredients:
~1/2 cup of oats.
~1/4 cup of wholewheat flour.
~1/4 tsp of baking powder.
~2 Tbsp of honey.
~1 Tbsp of oil.
~1 egg.
~1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
~1/2 cup of skimmed milk.
~1 tsp of ground ginger.
~1 tsp of cinnamon.
~2 sachets of stevia.
~1/2 an apple cut into small cubes.
Instructions:
-First, start by putting the oats and the wholewheat flour in the blender and blending them together till they reach a flour consistency.
-Then, to make your batter, mix the oats and flour mixture, baking powder, honey, oil, egg, vanilla extract, milk, 1/2 tsp of ginger, 1/2 tsp of cinnamon and 1 sachets of stevia together till smooth.
-Add 1/2 tsp of ginger, 1/2 tsp of cinnamon and 1 sachets of stevia with a little bit of water to the apples and stir them till the apples are completely coated then, put them in the microwave for a 1 minute or until the apples are caramelized.
-Finally, Add the batter to the caramelized apples before stirring them slightly and pouring them into muffin tins.
-Bake them for 8:12 minutes before letting them cool for about 5 minutes.
-Then, SERVE!!!
Notes:
-You can use any milk of your choice.
-You can also adjust the amount of honey and stevia to your liking.
-I would like to point out that the batter base is inspired by a recipe by Joanna Soh on Youtube. Now, I didn't take her exact same recipe or anything, I only took the proportions seeing as I'm not a professional baker or anything. Also, I'd like to say that I made my own adjustments and additions to the recipe.





Hope you enjoy your delicious Apple-Ginger Muffins and let me know if you make them, you can find me on Instagram and Twitter @sara_guesses and on my Facebook page Sara Guesses. and it'd be really great if you could follow me and like my page :)
Also, I do not own the rights to pictures used, I just found them on google.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mashed Potatoes!!

You think you're fat? Well, yes you ARE!!!.